So, I own a B&B . . .
. . . and there are so many questions people ask about B&B Life. Here is my chance to share. Where to start? That is a good question. I will start with the back of Grandmother’s cookbook. Without further ado, indulge in your best British accent and read on.
Era Gone By
I am one of the lucky ones. At least, I think I am. I have my mother’s cookbook, and in that cookbook is a section that might have been what my grandmother wrote in the back of her cookbook–all the hints and recipes gathered through years of experience, IF, she thought to capture it in writing.
Here are things I hope to share with you in some sort of organized fashion. To help me gather my thoughts and to give you quick access to things that may interest you, I will do my best to put a HEADING at the beginning of each blog post, so you can quickly find them.
I will crosspost the link to our B&B page on Facebook (http://facebook.com/WhiteRoseManor). I do hope you enjoy perusing this page and find some tidbit of usable content. Also, I hope you will share it with others! Feel free to share your own tips/tricks and comments with me. I love hearing new things.
- TIPS &TRICKS – helpful hints (like Hints from Heloise of which you probably have never heard)
- STORYBOOK – anecdotes about our visitors (the names will be changed for privacy protection)
- RECIPIES – we have quite a following for our recipes. They are free and downloadable
- TEA – we have our own custom-blend, loose teas
- SUNDRIES – until I determine other categories, I will toss some things in this bin